Poppy’s Prize Draw on Facebook
HOW TO ENTER
Like the Facebook promotion post
Leave a comment telling us your favourite Colourway from the examples shown 1 to 5
By participating in this prize draw, entrants confirm they have read, understood and agree to be bound by the promotions terms and conditions
There is ONE prize: A Crochet Colour Pack for Sue Pinner’s “Big Beastie” Pattern Club Project
One winner will be chosen at random once the competition has closed.
Only one entry per person.
Promotion open to UK Residents aged over 16 only.
If the winner fails to respond after 28 days a new draw will be made.
The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material.
The prize will be dispatched within 7 days of the winner confirming their (UK only) address.
Further information can be found at: www.poppys-holmfirth.co.uk
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The promoter is Poppys. Whose office is at Swallows Nest Farm, Holmfirth. HD9 5PT
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- The promotion is only open to UK residents aged 16 and over. Only one entry per person.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter: www.poppys-holmfirth.co.uk
- Closing date for entry will be midnight Saturday 12th August 2017 after this date the no further entries to the promotion will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as described on this page.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen at random by software at Poppys from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
- The winner will be informed by a reply to their comment plus a Facebook message within 28 days of the closing date and will need to respond within 28 days or a new winner will be chosen.
The winner’s name will be available on request and published on Poppys Website and on social media accounts.
- The promoter will contact the winner to organise delivery of the prize.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Poppy’s and not to any other party.
- INDEMNIFICATION AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
By entering the prize draw, each entrant agrees to indemnify, release and hold harmless sponsor and its parent, affiliate and subsidiary companies, the Facebook platform, administrator, advertising and promotional agencies, and all their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents from any liability, damages, losses or injury resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from that entrant’s participation in the prize draw and the acceptance, use or misuse of any prize that may be won. Sponsor and its parent, affiliate and subsidiary companies do not make any warranties, express or implied, as to the condition, fitness or merchantability of the prize. Sponsor and its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotional agencies, and all their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents disclaim any liability for damage to any computer system resulting from access to or the download of information or materials connected with the prize draw.